Thank you James Jordan, for mentioning me on this fun challenge. I do not know if I am worthy, but I will try my best to deliver something of worth.
- I am the second oldest of five children. My parents had four girls and a boy, over the course of two decades, which has made for a very entertaining lifelong experiment. I am closest to my brother, who is twelve years younger than me. I helped potty train him and take care of him through chicken pox, so I have more of a parental role with him, than a sibling role. We are very close, but we have never fought and he has never raised his voice at me. Pretty extraordinary because I have been known to do a think or two to piss people off.
- I can speak, read and write Punjabi.
- I am obsessed with true crime and sometimes, the narrator in my head, speaks in a Dateline-like narration: “Aman Litt was walking home from work when she disappeared. Did she take a different path home? Was she alone?” It is so twisted, I know, but I kind of love it.
- I sleep with ear plugs; I have become an insanely light sleeper. This probably does not help with the true crime narration because I am an easy target when sleeping.
- I use to throw away my journals, once I had filled them up and now I regret it to no end. I never thought I would write, for any audience, and now, if I could kick my own ass, I would. I was so scared of people reading my creepy, dark and deep thoughts and now I purge them online….who would’ve thought that was going to happen?
- I send at least one What’s App voice message a day to a loved one. It is how I stay connected to people, who do not live in the same city as me.
- My favourite books is The Glass Castle, by Jeannette Walls and the scariest book I have ever read is We Need to Talk about Kevin by Lionel Shriver. I was so scared of the second book that I begged my sister not to read it, while she was pregnant. I loved Walls book so much that I use to keep a copy in my car and read it, when I had time to kill. I now always keep extra copies of both books and give them to people, when they ask me about a great book to read.
- I am currently in a personal debate with my body and my mind about children. Do I really want them or is this a societal construct I have been raised in that I am blindly following? Terrible saga and it plagues me daily and the people who choose to suffer by being around me.
- I wake up at 4:30 and actually feel guilty and consider it sleeping in, if I wake up anytime after 5:45 a.m. Please universe, if I do have children, do not let them gain my neurotic tendencies, because they are exhausting.
- If someone would download and fill my phone with current playlists, which I will enjoy running to, I would probably pay them a lot of money. I hate searching, downloading and organizing my music, so much so that I have been running to the same playlist for about three years, someone please save me.
Thanks for reading and I hope more individuals participate in said challenge!